FSA tight-lipped on reassurance campaigns following horsemeat scandal
The UK food industry is yet to produce a joint comms strategy to deal with the fallout from the 'horseburger' affair, as investigations continue over how horsemeat ended up in beefburgers on sale in supermarkets.
To continue enjoying this article, please sign in below. You can register for free, giving you limited further access to news, or subscribe now for full access to all our content. View our subscription options.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Digital Project Manager Premier Media £30000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, London
- Event Manager Premier Media £32000 - £37000 per annum, Wandsworth