PRWeek TV: Social media and FTSE 100 firms
FTSE 100 firms' use of social media is more important for reputation, consumer relationships and damage mitigation than for its direct effect on share price and business performance, experts have said.
To continue enjoying this article, please sign in below. You can register for free, giving you limited further access to news, or subscribe now for full access to all our content. View our subscription options.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Data Journalist PRISM Highly Competitive, London
- Shopper Insights Manager PepsiCo negotiable, Theale
- CMI Director Ball & Hoolahan £95,000 + Car/Car Allowance , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Junior Planner for London Consumer Branding agency £20-25K Gabriele Skelton £20000 - £25000 per annum, London
- Digital Marketing Executive, London, up to £30k Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, London