Behind every successful female leader there are countless women and men making the path easier
The World Economic Forum's drive for gender equality places the issue at the top table of power, but there is much to be done at Davos and elsewhere to make sexual discrimination a thing of the past.
To continue enjoying this article, please sign in below. You can register for free, giving you limited further access to news, or subscribe now for full access to all our content. View our subscription options.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Trade Marketing Manager Barclay Meade £32000 - £35000 per annum + Package, City of London
- Account Manager Brand Recruitment £30000 per annum, Milton Keynes