Hit or Miss... Cadbury drums up a Dairy Milk hit
The favourite drum solo of dads everywhere has hit national consciousness again thanks to a canny piece of advertising and PR courtesy of confectioner Cadbury. Sputnik Communications provided the PR support for the relaunch of Cadbury's iconic Dairy Milk brand. The agency is co-ordinating Dairy Milk's sponsorship of The Great Gorilla Run in London on 22 September as well as promoting an advert featuring a gorilla playing drums to Phil Collins' In The Air Tonight. You have to see it to understand.
To continue enjoying this article, please sign in below. You can register for free, giving you limited further access to news, or subscribe now for full access to all our content. View our subscription options.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Regional Corporate Senior Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £25000 - £29000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- Regional Corporate Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £20000 - £24000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + excellent benefits, London
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Client Partner The Great & The Good £80000 - £90000 per annum + significant benefits, London