Hit or Miss... Cadbury drums up a Dairy Milk hit
The favourite drum solo of dads everywhere has hit national consciousness again thanks to a canny piece of advertising and PR courtesy of confectioner Cadbury. Sputnik Communications provided the PR support for the relaunch of Cadbury's iconic Dairy Milk brand. The agency is co-ordinating Dairy Milk's sponsorship of The Great Gorilla Run in London on 22 September as well as promoting an advert featuring a gorilla playing drums to Phil Collins' In The Air Tonight. You have to see it to understand.
To continue enjoying this article, please sign in below. You can register for free, giving you limited further access to news, or subscribe now for full access to all our content. View our subscription options.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Digital Creative Manager UCAS £comp + 25-days leave, flexible benefits and other fringe benefits, including Xmas closure , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Senior Fundraising Development Officer Comic Relief From £35,000pa, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Operations Manager Tottenham Hotspur Football Club Up to £55,000 + Bonus, North London
- Consumer Activation Controller Mast-Jaegermeister UK Limited Salary depending on experience. Additional bonus, pension, BUPA, life assurance, 25 days' holiday., Camberley, Surrey
- PR Manager AF Selection £25,000 - £35,000 + Benefits, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)