Hit or Miss... Cadbury drums up a Dairy Milk hit
The favourite drum solo of dads everywhere has hit national consciousness again thanks to a canny piece of advertising and PR courtesy of confectioner Cadbury. Sputnik Communications provided the PR support for the relaunch of Cadbury's iconic Dairy Milk brand. The agency is co-ordinating Dairy Milk's sponsorship of The Great Gorilla Run in London on 22 September as well as promoting an advert featuring a gorilla playing drums to Phil Collins' In The Air Tonight. You have to see it to understand.
To continue enjoying this article, please sign in below. You can register for free, giving you limited further access to news, or subscribe now for full access to all our content. View our subscription options.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Commercial Market Analyst UCAS c.£35,000 , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Creative Production Controller (Maternity Cover) Asthma UK £34,361 - £36,169, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Product Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (City of), London (Greater)
- Marketing Brand Manager Clipper Ventures Circa £40k - dependent on experience, South East England / South West England / Gosport, Hampshire
- Customer Insight Manager Tottenham Hotspur Between £40,000-£45,000 per annum + benefits (dependant on experience), London (North), London (Greater)
- Sponsorship Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)