Asos joins growing 'Click and Collect' service
Online fashion retailer Asos has partnered with Collect+ to launch a "Click and Collect" service that allows customers to pick up their order in one of 4,500 participating stores, such as Spar.
Collect+: Asos signs up to the 'click and collect' service
Customers who order via the Click and Collect service at check-out will have 10 days to pick up their parcel from their chosen local shop, where their item will be delivered.
Those who order through Click and Collect before 26 March will be automatically entered into a competition to win a £500 cash prize.
The service includes a next-day delivery option. Customers can also take unwanted items back to their local Collect+ shop to receive a refund.
Courier service Collect+ runs a free next-day Click and Collect service for Littlewoods-owned online retailer Very.
Customers can pick up their orders in participating retailers, which include Co-op, Spar, McColls, Costcutter, Sainsbury's Local, One Stop and Londis.
Click and Collect is increasingly growing traction with customers and its popularity boomed last Christmas.
Follow Matthew Chapman at @mattchapmanUK
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
- Head of Customer Analytics - Consultancy Harnham £90000 - £100000 per annum + benefits, London
- Senior PPC Account Manager (In-house) Step Ahead Recruitment £30-£40K, Staines, Middlesex
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...