Nokia: engaged consumers make for the best brand storytellers
Nokia has turned to Talenthouse to engage creative audiences and deliver a content strategy through word of mouth marketing. Craig Hepburn, the brand's global director, digital and social media, explains why.
Nokia continuously is looking for creative ways to really push the boundaries of the camera and the possibilities of mobile filmmaking.
It is not just about the content co-creation but about the opportunity to build relationships, stimulate a dialogue and act as a facilitator for up and coming talent to help them to express their own creativity and add their personal flair to any branded content.
Our partnership with Talenthouse enables Nokia to directly support creative projects, giving creators the tools to make the right connections. We are excited to be part of this innovative platform and believe this will positively transform the creative industry and democratise content creation and brand advocacy.
For creatives, it gives them the chance to develop relationships and create connections that ensure unique career opportunities in the future, showcase their creative output across credible media partners such as Dazed & Confused and Clash, as well as earning revenue from making art.
We have always aimed at organic content creation that is motivated by life changing opportunities, instead of being incentivised or guided by the brand itself.
Media democracy should be the underlying philosophy driving any brand’s marketing efforts, as it carries a great value. User generated content with the brand-centric message at its heart increases customer engagement, enhance interactivity, and improve brand loyalty. And most importantly, the content that is created from consumers’ perspective resonates with a wider audience in a more powerful way.
The content that is created from consumers’ perspective resonates with a wider audience in a more powerful way.
The future brings success to those who continuously look at new and compelling ways to strategically harness the power of content created and prioritise quality over quantity.
Who might be a better brand storyteller than an engaged consumer? I believe that tapping into what our target audience care about and what our brand stands for is a great way to connect with the community, build stronger bonds and therefore create more meaningful content.
By helping creatives do what they do best and providing them with endless opportunities to advance, while at the same time integrating a product in a seamless way, is a natural, ongoing and pervasive way for Nokia to communicate with their key driving force.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- SENIOR ADVERTISING MANAGER (MATERNITY COVER) notonthehighstreet.com Competitive , Richmond
- Corporate Senior Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £25000 - £29000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- Corporate Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £20000 - £24000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + excellent benefits, London