Brand Barometer: Social media performance of Creme Egg
A look at the performance of Creme Egg in social media over the past four months
Creme Egg takes the sporty approach with its latest marketing activity
Conversation was minimal, although die-hard fans began to count down to 'Creme Egg Season'
The 'Goo Games' launched, with a 'cracking' opening ceremony. 'Creme Egg' trended on Twitter toward the end of the month
Cadbury participated in the first wave of Twitter's roll-out of UK brand pages. It used the page to promote the TV ad for 'Goo Games', along with an Olympic ticket competition
As Easter approached, Creme Egg's Facebook game gathered pace, with weekly prizes for top scorers
Cadbury's tie-in with London 2012 is ideal for the Creme Egg brand, with a range of videos on Facebook featuring 'suicidal' eggs performing different events. It will be interesting to see whether the campaign is extended after the traditional finishing line of Easter Sunday in this, an Olympic year.
The Yomego SMR Index helps brands to benchmark their popularity in social channels. Follow @YomegoSocial
The Social Media Reputation (SMR) score provides a benchmark to gauge brands' respective popularity.
The score is derived by averaging the noise around a brand (reach) with its popularity (satisfaction).
Then the numbers from the last month are compared to the previous three months to apply a topical adjustment (recency).
An algorithm and some more human analysis later produces the SMR score.
To boost accuracy, a representative sample of the automated sentiment data is validated by Yomego's expert team.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- Category Manager Pearson Competitive salary & performance related bonus & benefits, Central London
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager - Maternity Cover Tottenham Hotspur Football Club Up to £35,000 pro-rata, Tottenham and Enfield
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...