Northern Ireland's challenge to protect its brand
As Northern Ireland's improving reputation is threatened by violent protests over the flying of the Union Flag above Belfast City Hall, social media are playing a small part in presenting a more positive image.
To continue enjoying this article, please sign in below. You can register for free, giving you limited further access to news, or subscribe now for full access to all our content. View our subscription options.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Shopper Insights Manager PepsiCo negotiable, Theale
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Data Journalist PRISM Highly Competitive, London
- CMI Director Ball & Hoolahan £95,000 + Car/Car Allowance , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Conceptual Designer Purple Consultancy £32000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Multimedia Designer | PR Agency | London | £35-40K Red Sofa London £35000 - £40000 per annum + dependant on experience, City of London