Clients only get what they pay for
As well as the annual PR wheeze of April Fools' Day (Google's treasure maps being a particular winner in my book), the beginning of the month also kicks off the new financial year for many businesses.
To continue enjoying this article, please sign in below. You can register for free, giving you limited further access to news, or subscribe now for full access to all our content. View our subscription options.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Creative Production Controller (Maternity Cover) Asthma UK £34,361 - £36,169, London (Central), London (Greater)
- MARKETING MANAGER - Fashion Success Digital negotiable, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Sponsorship Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Marketing - SyFy NBC Universal Competitive, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Global Brand Director | Global Top Ten Pharmaceutical Hanson Search Competitive Salary, London (Greater)
- Email and CRM Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £35000 per annum, Oxfordshire / Oxford, Oxfordshire