Air Wick launches £3m Christmas push
Air Wick, the Reckitt Benckiser air freshener brand, is launching a £3m Christmas campaign to support of its new colour-changing candle.
Air Wick: rolls out colour-changing candle range
The "touch of luxury" rainbow candle uses a heat-sensitive light sensor that creates a "kaleidoscope" of pastel colours when the candle is lit.
The candle is available in "seasonal fragrances", including mulled wine and cinnamon apple, rich vanilla and caramel swirl, and cocoa truffle and cream.
The new product is being supported by TV, in-store, print and digital activity launches 10 October and runs until the end of the year.
Last week, Marketing revealed that RB will be launching a £10m marketing push for three of its over-the-counter brands in October.
It marks the first time that the Lemsip, Strepsils and Meltus brands have been pulled together under the same brand message.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- PR Account Director fishtank 40k to 55k per year GBP, Surrey
- Digital Search & Acquisitions Officer Topshop Up to £30,000 per annum + benefits, London
- planner > SHOPPER EVANGELIST > brilliant role for those SUITS looking to move across into PLANNING collectivo £30-40k + bens, London
- Marketing Executive Warner Bros £ Competitive + benefits, Holborn, London
- Senior Digital Planner - Superb Integrated London Agency - FMCG Accounts - Up to £70K Fill Recruitment Ltd Up to £70K, London
- Recruitment Consultant - £according to experience Direct Recruitment £according to experience , Central London
Big Questions Live - Social Media, User Generated Content and the Power of Customer Insight (Webcast) External website
Brand Republic’s first ever online TV show, Big Questions Live wil...
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
The PR industry’s lack of success at the Cannes Lions festival 201...
Confused by hashtags? Tweetchats? Tweet walls? You’re not alone.Wi...
It’s fair to say we are truly in the age of content marketing, the...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...