Air Wick launches £3m Christmas push
Air Wick, the Reckitt Benckiser air freshener brand, is launching a £3m Christmas campaign to support of its new colour-changing candle.
Air Wick: rolls out colour-changing candle range
The "touch of luxury" rainbow candle uses a heat-sensitive light sensor that creates a "kaleidoscope" of pastel colours when the candle is lit.
The candle is available in "seasonal fragrances", including mulled wine and cinnamon apple, rich vanilla and caramel swirl, and cocoa truffle and cream.
The new product is being supported by TV, in-store, print and digital activity launches 10 October and runs until the end of the year.
Last week, Marketing revealed that RB will be launching a £10m marketing push for three of its over-the-counter brands in October.
It marks the first time that the Lemsip, Strepsils and Meltus brands have been pulled together under the same brand message.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Consumer Insight Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £32000 - £35000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, London
- Digital Account Manager Dot-Gap £40k, Central London
- Head of Performance Dot-Gap £70k, Central London
- Ad Ops Executive Dot-Gap £22k, Central London
- Programmatic Account Director Dot-Gap £55k, Central London
- Programmatic Manager Dot-Gap £40k, Central London