Carol Vorderman fronts Sambucol marketing drive
Sambucol, the-over-the-counter immune system supplement, is launching a marketing campaign featuring brand ambassador Carol Vorderman, to coincide with the flu season.
Carol Vorderman: fronts latest Sambucol ad campaign
The campaign, created by Koala Ltd, breaks on Tuesday (22 November) and features a TV ad for the PharmaCare Europe-owned brand, supported by press activity. Media buying is handled by AdConnection.
The TV ad promotes Sambucol as a natural food supplement for the entire family, highlighting ingredients such as antioxidants and black elderberries.
The ad uses brand ambassador Carol Vorderman and ends with the line: "Recommended by Carol Vorderman."
Lisa Harrison, brand manager, VMS at PharmaCare Europe Ltd, said: "Sambucol is not only an effective immune system booster, it also tastes great, which is why it's a fantastic supplement for all family members
"Carol Vorderman is a strong brand ambassador and has once again provided her endorsement of the Sambucol range. AdConnection's media strategy is spot on for our target – reaching them in the right places at the right time."
Follow Loulla-Mae Eleftheriou-Smith on Twitter @LoullaMae_ES
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Brand Marketing Manager lastminute.com Competitive with great benefits, Farringdon
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 + bens, London
- Web Developer - Colchester - up to £50k + benefits Fill Recruitment Ltd up to £50k + benefits, Colchester
- SR DESIGNER Red Sofa London £40000 - £45000 per annum, London
- Junior Web Developer - Colchester - up to £22k + benefits Fill Recruitment Ltd up to £22k + benefits, Colchester