Anglia Furniture in hunt for ad agency
Anglia Co-operative Furniture, part of The Co-operative Group, is on the hunt for an agency to handle its UK advertising account.
Westgate Department Store: part of Anglia Co-operative Furniture
The retailer, which operates the AHF superstore and Westgate Department Stores, sells beds, sofas and bedroom and living room furniture.
Anglia Co-operative has made initial approaches to agencies to invite them to pitch for the business.
The retailer also has an online store, co-opfurniture.com, which launched in 2008 and competes with the likes of Furniture Village.
The move follows the separate launch in January of Co-op's wider review of the agency roster that handles its £50 million advertising spend. Co-op's roster agencies include the lead creative shop, TBWA\Manchester, and its media planning and buying agency, Rocket.
The Anglia Regional Co-operative Society is the fifth-largest consumer co-operative in the UK with more than 80 stores.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
- Head of Customer Analytics - Consultancy Harnham £90000 - £100000 per annum + benefits, London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...