Anglia Furniture in hunt for ad agency
Anglia Co-operative Furniture, part of The Co-operative Group, is on the hunt for an agency to handle its UK advertising account.
Westgate Department Store: part of Anglia Co-operative Furniture
The retailer, which operates the AHF superstore and Westgate Department Stores, sells beds, sofas and bedroom and living room furniture.
Anglia Co-operative has made initial approaches to agencies to invite them to pitch for the business.
The retailer also has an online store, co-opfurniture.com, which launched in 2008 and competes with the likes of Furniture Village.
The move follows the separate launch in January of Co-op's wider review of the agency roster that handles its £50 million advertising spend. Co-op's roster agencies include the lead creative shop, TBWA\Manchester, and its media planning and buying agency, Rocket.
The Anglia Regional Co-operative Society is the fifth-largest consumer co-operative in the UK with more than 80 stores.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Marketing Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £30000 - £34000 per annum, Thames Ditton
- Account Consultant / Research Director PSD Group £75,000 + bonus , London
- Account Executive - Mobile / Digital Digital Gurus £18000 - £20000 per annum + bonus, benefits, London
- SMS (Marketing) Manager Digital Gurus £35000 - £45000 per annum + package, South West London