Dove erects Valentine's Day 'tweet screen'
Dove, the Unilever-owned beauty brand, has rolled out a screen in London's Victoria station, which displays tweeters' responses to questions about women and beauty.
Dove: London's Victoria station hosts beauty brand's tweet screen
From today (13 February), Dove will post a daily question, including, "What makes you feel beautiful?", on JCDecaux's large-format Transvision screen in the station, which has an estimated footfall of 350,000 people every day.
Responses sent via Twitter or SMS will be posted on the screen.
There will also be a team of Dove brand ambassadors at the station, sharing gifts related to the question on the screen, with commuters.
On Valentine's Day tomorrow, commuters will be asked, "What do you love about your Valentine?", while the Dove team will be handing out white tulips to commuters to share with their loved ones.
The campaign was created by Billington Cartmell and was booked by Kinetic and Mindshare.
It runs until 19 February and is part of the brand's ongoing 'Campaign For Real Beauty', which launched eight years ago.
In January, Dove made a foray into YouGov BrandIndex's top 20 brands, replacing Nokia.
Unilever is currently reviewing its estimated £3bn media planning and buying business, currently handled by Mindshare in the UK.
Follow Sarah Shearman on Twitter @Shearmans
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- PR Account Director fishtank 40k to 55k per year GBP, Surrey
- Digital Search & Acquisitions Officer Topshop Up to £30,000 per annum + benefits, London
- planner > SHOPPER EVANGELIST > brilliant role for those SUITS looking to move across into PLANNING collectivo £30-40k + bens, London
- Marketing Executive Warner Bros £ Competitive + benefits, Holborn, London
- Senior Digital Planner - Superb Integrated London Agency - FMCG Accounts - Up to £70K Fill Recruitment Ltd Up to £70K, London
- Designer/Illustrator/Children's Designer Premier Media plus excellent benefits, Central London
Big Questions Live - Social Media, User Generated Content and the Power of Customer Insight (Webcast) External website
Brand Republic’s first ever online TV show, Big Questions Live wil...
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
The PR industry’s lack of success at the Cannes Lions festival 201...
Confused by hashtags? Tweetchats? Tweet walls? You’re not alone.Wi...
It’s fair to say we are truly in the age of content marketing, the...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...