Steve Bond leaves Posterscope UK
Steve Bond, the chief operating officer of Posterscope UK, is leaving the Aegis Media-owned out-of-home specialist after 19 years.
Steve Bond: has resigned as Posterscope's chief operating officer
It is understood that Bond has decided it is time for a change and so has resigned from the company. He left today (17 February) and it is not known whether he has a job to go to.
Posterscope UK will now be led by Glen Wilson, who became managing director of the company in September 2009, when Bond moved to the role of chief operating officer.
Bond has worked in out-of-home for more than 32 years and he was client services director at Posterscope before becoming managing director more than 10 years ago.
Annie Rickard, chief executive of Posterscope, said: "Steve has been a great personal friend and will always be a friend of Posterscope. We will all miss him and we wish him the very best in his next career."
Posterscope works on the outdoor business of the Aegis Media agencies Carat and Vizeum, as well as partner agencies such as Havas Media’s Arena Media, MPG Media Contacts and all the Omnicom-owned media agencies.
Bond said: "I am proud of what we've achieved in 19 years. The business has changed so much and I have thoroughly enjoyed the challenges over the years of leading the business.
"I've got a lot of friends at Posterscope and I'm leaving it in great hands for the future."
Follow Maisie McCabe on Twitter @MaisieMcCabe
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
- Head of Customer Analytics - Consultancy Harnham £90000 - £100000 per annum + benefits, London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...