Healthy snack brand Bear launches debut campaign
Bear, the healthy snack brand, is to roll out its first ad campaign supporting its Bear Nibbles brand, which will showcase the strapline, "Nothing but naked nature", in a move to drive up brand awareness.
Bear: snack brand to unveil debut ad campaign
The ad campaign, created in-house, kicks off next week and will run across national press, outdoor, point-of-sale activity, sampling, newsletters and social media.
Victoria Willis, head of marketing at Bear, believes the campaign will prompt a significant uplift in sales.
She said: "The brand has more than doubled in size in the last year, driven by a healthy rate of sale as more people get their 'paws' on Bear Fruit Nibbles for the first time."
Bear Nibbles is the name of the overarching brand, which includes Bear Yo Yos, which are sold in several flavours – strawberry, peach, raspberry, blueberry, pineapple, and apple. Bear Yo Yos are sold in 20g packs, priced at 49p.
The brand also includes Bear Fruit Nibbles, priced at 69p, which are sold in mango and pineapple, and cherry berry flavours.
Bear Yo Yos are sold in Tesco, Sainsbury's, Asda and other supermarkets.
Follow John Reynolds on Twitter @johnreynolds10
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
- Account Planner Direct Recruitment Up to £50,000, Central London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...