Aimee McKay lands sales director role at BlowUp Media
Outdoor media company BlowUp Media has appointed Aimee McKay to the newly created role of sales director.
Aimee McKay: joins BlowUp Media as sales director
McKay joins BlowUp Media from Clear Channel Outdoor where she spent 10 years.
She will be responsible for leading the UK sales team and driving business across its giant poster and digital out of home portfolio, reporting to managing director Dominic Gesua.
In her role as sales group head at Clear Channel, she managed sales across its Pinnacle premium format sites, as well as the group's reach and digital formats.
Prior to Clear Channel, McKay worked as a media consultant at Look Outdoor (now APN) in New Zealand, across its airport media portfolio.
Gesua said: "Aimee's knowledge, passion and wide-ranging experience are an ideal fit for this pivotal role.
"I look forward to working with her on the sales strategy, and continuing the fast pace of growth we are making in the UK."
BlowUp Media has a portfolio of 300 sites across Europe, mainly in Germany, the UK, Spain, Holland and Belgium.
Follow Nick Batten on Twitter @NickBatten2
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Are you a Freelance AM, SAM or AD in a UK creative agency? We need you! Day rates £150 - £250 a day! Barker Graves Up to £250/day, Central London
- Luxury Designer become £ - Negotiable, London
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 plus Car/ Car Allowance, London
- Assistant Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £30,000 per annum, London
- Head of Ecommerce and Online Marketing Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £Competitive salary + senior package. , London
- Account Director Dot-Gap £45k, Central London