City of London Gateway site goes live
Paramount Pictures and Mont Blanc have become the first advertisers on Outdoor Plus's City of London Gateway, the outdoor advertising structure in Aldgate, East London.
Outdoor Plus: The City of London Gateway hosts work by Jason Hawkes
Outdoor Plus said the City of London Gateway will give advertisers access to 649,000 vehicle impacts and 75,00 pedestrian impacts per fortnight.
The structure has an ABC1 audience of 59%, split almost 50/50 between males and females and similar to the audience of Outdoor Plus's Spire on Western Avenue, which launched in January.
This new high resolution digital screen, which goes live today, will target traffic near Fenchurch Street and Leadenhall Street and the surrounding roads, reaching both a local commuting audience as well as City of London workers.
Paramount's ad for the film 'The Dictator' was booked by Kinetic and MEC, while the ad for the Kenneth Green Associates brand Mont Blanc was booked through Posterscope and MPG.
Prior to the live launch, Outdoor Plus has been using the site to showcase photographs taken around the City of London by award–wining aerial photographer Jason Hawkes.
Hawkes has specialised in aerial photography since 1991 and has worked with global brands including Nike, Coca-Cola and Nokia.
Grant Branfoot, sales director for Outdoor Plus, said: "With two major digital site launches in 2012 already, our intentions in this medium are clear.
"Advertisers looking to reach a broad section of high income and successful consumers around the City of London and to exploit the immediacy, tactical creative possibilities and accountability of digital need look no further."
Follow Nick Batten on Twitter @NickBatten2
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
- Agency Candidates Required Michael Page Digital GBP25000 - GBP50000 per annum, Guildford
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...