KLM in £1m Pack & Go tactical marketing drive
Air France-KLM is launching a £1m tactical marketing campaign on Monday (3 September) for its KLM Royal Dutch airline, to boost long-haul business and leisure bookings from the UK.
KLM: uses 700 London Transport buses to get its campaign message across
The 'Pack & Go' campaign will run for three weeks across outdoor, press, mobile and digital platforms, using the strapline, "Super deals to the world".
It pushes the airline's popular long-haul destinations, including New York, Rio de Janeiro, Dubai and Johannesburg.
The outdoor work focuses on six UK regions: London, Scotland, Birmingham, Manchester, Newcastle and Bristol. In the capital, 700 London Transport double-decker buses – a third of London's fleet – will carry T-side ads.
The creative drives consumers to KLM.com to book tickets.
Vincent Kas, commercial director at Air France-KLM UK and Ireland, said: "The look and feel of our tactical 'Pack & Go' campaign makes the KLM brand stand out in a hugely competitive market.
"Having a presence on more than one third of London's double deckers will give us high visibility in the critical London market, and the use of mobile banner ads for the first time is particularly relevant for the frequent-flyer market."Follow @loullamae_es
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Annual Report Project Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £180 - £200 per day, London
- Agency Account Manager - email marketing Stopgap £28000 - £29000 per annum, London
- PHP Developer Better Placed Recruitment £25000 - £35000 per annum, Manchester
- Global Head of Social Media EMR £80000 - £90000 per annum, Slough