VIDEO: Behind the scenes at the Ocean Outdoor Art of Outdoor Digital competition
Brand Republic goes behind the scenes with the judging panel at the Ocean Outdoor Art of Outdoor Digital competition, which awarded its top prize to Glue Isobar and Toyota at London's IMax cinema this morning.
The judges who met for a morning of tough debate at London's IMax were unanimous in their praise of the high standard of entries.
Tim Bleakly, chief executive of Ocean Outdoor, said: "This year the minimum standard and the effort people have gone to in showing the understanding of the medium and what it requires to actually win has rocketed."
Watch footage of the judging and hear all the judge’s views in the video above.
The event was held in association with Brand Republic. The judging was chaired by Rich Sutcliffe, Haymarket Business Media’s digital development director.
Video produced by Sarah JohnsonFollow @BRproducers
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Mobile Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- International Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Data Planner - Superb Agency - Soho - up to £50k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £50k + great benefits, Soho, London
- Commercial Product Marketing Manager - Gaming Lipton Fleming £45000.00 per annum + Bonus and company benefits, London
- Studio and Resource Manager £30-40 Gabriele Skelton £30000 - £40000 per annum, London
- Marketing Services Manager Adam Recruitment £45000 - £50000 per annum, Cheshire