BlowUp Media managing director Dominic Gesua exits
BlowUp Media UK managing director Dominic Gesua has left the outdoor company
Dominic Gesua: leaves Blowup Media
Gesua was promoted to the role of managing director of BlowUp Media UK.
He is being replaced by Katrin Robertson, group managing director at BlowUp Media, who is moving from Germany to the UK to help oversee the business.
Robertson will take over the day-to-day running of the business, while "succession plans are considered", the company said.
Robertson has been with BlowUp Media since 1995, and was appointed to the group managing director role in 2007.
It is unclear if Gesua, who joined the company in 2001 which specialises in large outdoor formats, has left with a job to go to.
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Copywriter fishtank 25k to 40k per year GBP, Marlow, Buckinghamshire
- PR Account Director fishtank 40k to 55k per year GBP, Surrey
- Head of Marketing fishtank 45k to 60k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- Digital Search & Acquisitions Officer Topshop Up to £30,000 per annum + benefits, London
- planner > SHOPPER EVANGELIST > brilliant role for those SUITS looking to move across into PLANNING collectivo £30-40k + bens, London
- Senior Account Executive fishtank Up to 24,000, United Kingdom
Big Questions Live - Social Media, User Generated Content and the Power of Customer Insight (Webcast) External website
Brand Republic’s first ever online TV show, Big Questions Live wil...
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
The PR industry’s lack of success at the Cannes Lions festival 201...
Confused by hashtags? Tweetchats? Tweet walls? You’re not alone.Wi...
It’s fair to say we are truly in the age of content marketing, the...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...