BlowUp Media managing director Dominic Gesua exits
BlowUp Media UK managing director Dominic Gesua has left the outdoor company
Dominic Gesua: leaves Blowup Media
Gesua was promoted to the role of managing director of BlowUp Media UK.
He is being replaced by Katrin Robertson, group managing director at BlowUp Media, who is moving from Germany to the UK to help oversee the business.
Robertson will take over the day-to-day running of the business, while "succession plans are considered", the company said.
Robertson has been with BlowUp Media since 1995, and was appointed to the group managing director role in 2007.
It is unclear if Gesua, who joined the company in 2001 which specialises in large outdoor formats, has left with a job to go to.
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Mobile Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- International Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Data Planner - Superb Agency - Soho - up to £50k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £50k + great benefits, Soho, London
- Creative Content Manager. Daniel Marks London £50-60k, London
- Senior Communications and Copywriting Executive Pitch Consultants £25000 - £28000 per annum + bonus and excellent benefits, Coventry
- Junior to Mid-Weight Creative Teams Daniel Marks London £30-60k, London