18 Feet lands Early Rider ad account
Early Rider, the children's bikes manufacturer, has appointed 18 Feet & Rising to handle its advertising account without a pitch.
Early Rider: appoints 18 Feet and Rising
The brand has not previously engaged in mainstream marketing but is now planning to spend £4 million on advertising over the next year, kicking off with a Christmas campaign.
18 Feet & Rising will create a cinema and online brand campaign for Early Rider to launch in early December. As part of the appointment, the agency will also handle logo development, design and merchandise production.
The agency is creating a children’s book and "explorers" pack for the brand, to launch before Christmas, that aims to encourage children to explore the outdoors with their bikes.
Early Rider is a British company founded by Andy Loveland in 2006 that specialises in designing and manufacturing cycling products for children from one to seven years of age.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Creative Production Controller (Maternity Cover) Asthma UK £34,361 - £36,169, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Commercial Market Analyst UCAS c.£35,000 , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Senior Digital Executive Innesco £20k-26k, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater) / London (City of), London (Greater)
- Senior Product Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (City of), London (Greater)
- Marketing Brand Manager Clipper Ventures Circa £40k - dependent on experience, South East England / South West England / Gosport, Hampshire
- Customer Insight Manager Tottenham Hotspur Between £40,000-£45,000 per annum + benefits (dependant on experience), London (North), London (Greater)