18 Feet lands Early Rider ad account
Early Rider, the children's bikes manufacturer, has appointed 18 Feet & Rising to handle its advertising account without a pitch.
Early Rider: appoints 18 Feet and Rising
The brand has not previously engaged in mainstream marketing but is now planning to spend £4 million on advertising over the next year, kicking off with a Christmas campaign.
18 Feet & Rising will create a cinema and online brand campaign for Early Rider to launch in early December. As part of the appointment, the agency will also handle logo development, design and merchandise production.
The agency is creating a children’s book and "explorers" pack for the brand, to launch before Christmas, that aims to encourage children to explore the outdoors with their bikes.
Early Rider is a British company founded by Andy Loveland in 2006 that specialises in designing and manufacturing cycling products for children from one to seven years of age.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- Category Manager Pearson Competitive salary & performance related bonus & benefits, Central London
- Global Product Manager Evans Taylor c£50k - c£60k p.a. plus car, bonus and benefits, North East of England or Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager - Maternity Cover Tottenham Hotspur Football Club Up to £35,000 pro-rata, Tottenham and Enfield
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...