18 Feet lands Early Rider ad account
Early Rider, the children's bikes manufacturer, has appointed 18 Feet & Rising to handle its advertising account without a pitch.
Early Rider: appoints 18 Feet and Rising
The brand has not previously engaged in mainstream marketing but is now planning to spend £4 million on advertising over the next year, kicking off with a Christmas campaign.
18 Feet & Rising will create a cinema and online brand campaign for Early Rider to launch in early December. As part of the appointment, the agency will also handle logo development, design and merchandise production.
The agency is creating a children’s book and "explorers" pack for the brand, to launch before Christmas, that aims to encourage children to explore the outdoors with their bikes.
Early Rider is a British company founded by Andy Loveland in 2006 that specialises in designing and manufacturing cycling products for children from one to seven years of age.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Senior Category Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, Sputh East
- Regional Assistant Brand Manager- Europe Ball & Hoolahan £25,000 per annum, South East