Merlin hands The Dungeons relaunch activity to Inferno
Merlin Entertainments has appointed Inferno to relaunch The London Dungeon and The Dungeons brand globally.
The London Dungeon: Merlin seeks to relaunch the brand
Inferno won the business after a pitch and will work on a campaign spanning TV, outdoor, print, trade, point-of-sale, digital and social media.
It will develop a strategic repositioning of Merlin’s pan-European Dungeons portfolio of attractions, where local history is brought to life with actors and special effects.
The appointment follows the announcement that The London Dungeon is to move to a new site at County Hall.
Rebecca Hamilton, the global head of marketing at Merlin, said: "Inferno gave us an impressive pitch presentation and, as such, we’re delighted to be working with them. 2013 will be an exciting year for The Dungeons, with a bigger, better, bolder new London Dungeon opening next to the London Eye in March and a Dungeon opening in Berlin.
"The Dungeons offer such a fantastic experience that leaves you laughing – we needed to work with an agency that could communicate the experience as well as ‘get’ our sense of humour."
Tim Doust, the Inferno vice-chairman and founder, said: "We are thrilled to be working with such a well-loved brand as The Dungeons."
Separately, Merlin kicked off a pitch earlier this month to find an agency to create a 2013 campaign for the EDF Energy London Eye.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Account Manager fishtank 32k to 42k per year GBP, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Graphic/Web Designer fishtank 17k to 27k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Digital Brand Manager Nike Europe Competitive + attractive relocation package for foreign hires, Amsterdam
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...
A recent Brand Republic survey revealed that 78% of respondents felt und...