Agencies line up for Musgrave brands
Musgrave Group is looking for an ad agency to handle its Budgens and Londis brands.
Budgens: looking for ad agency
AAR is handling the brief and the process is in its initial stages.
The appointed agency will oversee both above- and below-the-line advertising ahead of an expected increase in marketing activity.
Recent advertising has been focused on press executions promoting the Budgens product range. Londis activity has been limited.
The accounts are currently held by WFCA Integrated, which was acquired by Porta Communications this year and merged with 2020 Media Vision.
Budgens and Londis operate on a franchisee model, with Musgrave running the central sourcing, sales, marketing and supply chain.
Budgens, which was acquired by Musgrave in 2002, is positioned as a local competitor to larger supermarkets. Londis, which was bought two years later, operates in the convenience sector.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- PR Account Manager fishtank 24k to 33k per year GBP, Surrey
- Brand Manager Radisson Blu Edwardian, London Competitive , South Kensington, London
- Junior Account Manager fishtank 22k to 28k per year GBP, Buckinghamshire
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- Graphic/Web Designer fishtank 27k to 35k per year GBP, United Kingdom
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...