Southbank Centre hunts for media agency
The Southbank Centre, the complex of artistic venues on the south bank of the Thames, is reviewing its media planning and buying account.
Southbank Centre: reviews its media account (photo: Ian Bottle)
Tenders were issued recently and the deadline for applications is 28 December.
It is not known whether the incumbent agency, TCS Media, will repitch for the business although it has been confirmed that the company’s advertising (which is handled in-house) will be unaffected by the media review.
In a statement, the Southbank Centre said that it was looking for an "experienced, creative media planning and buying partner" to provide a fully integrated media service that would include campaign planning, rates negotiation, clipping service, promotional support and performance management
A spokeswoman for the Southbank Centre told Campaign that the media contract was up for renewal and the review was "in no way a reflection of performance".
In May, MasterCard sponsored a summer-long series of art and music events under the banner of the 'Festival of the World', as part of its three-year deal with the Southbank Centre.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- PR Account Director fishtank 40k to 55k per year GBP, Surrey
- Digital Search & Acquisitions Officer Topshop Up to £30,000 per annum + benefits, London
- planner > SHOPPER EVANGELIST > brilliant role for those SUITS looking to move across into PLANNING collectivo £30-40k + bens, London
- Marketing Executive Warner Bros £ Competitive + benefits, Holborn, London
- Senior Digital Planner - Superb Integrated London Agency - FMCG Accounts - Up to £70K Fill Recruitment Ltd Up to £70K, London
- Copywriter The Little Black Book Agency £20000 - £25000 per annum, Manchester
Big Questions Live - Social Media, User Generated Content and the Power of Customer Insight (Webcast) External website
Brand Republic’s first ever online TV show, Big Questions Live wil...
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
The PR industry’s lack of success at the Cannes Lions festival 201...
Confused by hashtags? Tweetchats? Tweet walls? You’re not alone.Wi...
It’s fair to say we are truly in the age of content marketing, the...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...