MediaCom scoops £2m Harper Collins account
MediaCom has been appointed to the £2m media planning and buying account for News Corporation-owned book publisher Harper Collins.
Harper Collins: UK headquarters in West London
The incumbent on the account was Walker Media, which had worked for the publisher since 2009. Prior to that, OMD handled the account.
It is understood that Harper Collins aims to expand on its digital strategy for its literary marketing campaigns and ramp up its social media spend.
This week, Robert Thomson was named as the head of the demerged publishing business soon to be formed at News Corp, which will include Harper Collins in its portfolio.
The book publisher is currently promoting its recent release ‘Cheryl: My Story’, an authorised biography of the pop singer and L’Oreal ambassador Cheryl Cole’s life.
Harper Collins publishes a range of fiction, business, cookbooks, romance, history, children’s books and audio books. In October it was announced that Harper Collins was partnering with actor Jonny Depp to create a new book imprint.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Graphic/Web Designer fishtank 17k to 27k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Digital Brand Manager Nike Europe Competitive + attractive relocation package for foreign hires, Amsterdam
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
- Senior Account Manager [Shopper Marketing] - Excellent London Agency - c£36k + Fill Recruitment Ltd c£36k + and great benefits, West London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...
A recent Brand Republic survey revealed that 78% of respondents felt und...