RSPB seeks agency ahead of rebrand
The Royal Society for the Protection of Birds is looking for an advertising agency to handle a brief to help it connect with new audiences.
RSPB: seeks agency
The charity has approached agencies directly ahead of a rebranding process. It currently works with The Good Agency, which was hired in October last year.
The RSPB’s media spend, handled by John Ayling & Associates, is currently focused on press advertising and inserts. JAA is not thought to be affected by the review.
The search for an agency follows the appointment in October of the former BBC and Digital UK marketer Beth Thoren to the new role of director of fundraising and communications.
Thoren took charge of a merged fundraising and marketing communications directorate, with a brief to reach new consumers to highlight the importance of saving endangered wildlife.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing Operations - Fixed Term Contract 12 months NEST Corporation Competitve, London
- Senior Account Manager / First Time Account Director Content is King £35k - £45k per annum dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Acquisition & Retention NEST Corporation Competitive, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Group Account Director - Experiential Agency The Great & The Good £70,000 - £75,000 per annum, London
- Category Manager - Herbs, Spices & Ready Mixes McCormick Ltd £ Competitive + Benefits , Haddenham, Aylesbury
- Account Director The Great & The Good £45000 - £50000 per annum, West End