The Village Communications wins Liberty department store media business
The Village Communications, the7stars-backed media agency, has been appointed by the luxury department store Liberty to handle its media planning and buying.
Liberty: hires The Village Communications to its media account
The incumbent on the business was Olea Communications, which handles a range of luxury fashion clients.
The Village Communications, which is 25% owned by the7stars, has taken over the account for the Regent Street-based store with immediate effect.
Traditionally, media activity for Liberty has focused on luxury magazines and fashion and beauty publications. The agency will also be responsible for increasing digital activity across magazine apps.
Liberty was established in 1875 as a multi-purpose store selling fashion and homeware, and the business was bought by private equity firm BlueGem Capital Partners for £32m in 2010.
The Village Communications was founded last year by Richard Cox and Deidre MacNair, formerly a director and planner respectively at John Ayling .The agency’s founding client was First Drinks, the distribution arm of William Grant & Sons.
Working with brands such as Glenfiddich, Hendrick's Gin, Remy Martin and Cointreau, The Village Communications aims to offer strategic media planning, alongside events and experiential activity.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- SENIOR ADVERTISING MANAGER (MATERNITY COVER) notonthehighstreet.com Competitive , Richmond
- Corporate Senior Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £25000 - £29000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- Corporate Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £20000 - £24000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + excellent benefits, London