Agencies line up for Bentley ad account
Bentley, the Volkswagen-owned luxury car marque, is looking for an agency to handle its estimated £5 million pan-European advertising account.
Bentley: reviewing ad account
The manufacturer has approached agencies directly about the pitch, which comprises mainly direct marketing, dealer marketing, events and regional advertising. A result is expected before the summer.
Bentley’s UK account has most recently been handled by Adam & Eve/DDB, which also oversees advertising for its VW parent. It is understood that the agency will repitch for the business.
In September last year, Adam & Eve/DDB strengthened its relationship with VW by picking up the £5 million advertising account for VW Commercial Vehicles after a pitch against VCCP, Beattie McGuinness Bungay and the incumbent, Iris.
In June last year, Bentley handed its estimated £15 million global media account to PHD. The pitch also featured MediaCom, which works on VW brands including Seat, Audi and Skoda.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- QC Portfolio Sport 100, London (Greater)
- New Business Manager Beyond The Book £30,000-£40,000 +bonus+car, Derbyshire / Leicestershire / Lincolnshire / Northamptonshire / Nottinghamshire
- Marketing Manager Nu Creative Talent £26500.00 - £33000.00 per annum + excellent benefits, Hertfordshire
- Midweight-Senior Creative Team Major Players £50000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Communications Executive Haymarket Media Group Dependant on Experience, Teddington, London (Greater)