MBA wins Guide Dogs brand-building brief
Guide Dogs, the UK charity for blind and partially sighted people, has appointed MBA to a new brand-building brief to broaden perceptions of its activities.
Guide Dogs: appoints MBA
The integrated agency won the business after a pitch and will work on a campaign, expected to break in May or June, to build awareness of services such as MyGuides, which helps blind people with activities outside of their home.
The activity is expected to run across a range of channels and include a strong social media component.
Guide Dogs has not previously used an agency to focus on building awareness, instead concentrating on its tie-up with the Kimberly-Clark brand Andrex. Rapp has recently worked on fundraising activity for the charity, including its "Sponsor a Puppy" initiative.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Commercial Manager Business Centric Services Group Up to £45,000 per annum + benefits, Old Street
- Head of Marketing Operations - Fixed Term Contract 12 months NEST Corporation Competitve, London
- Senior Account Manager / First Time Account Director Content is King £35k - £45k per annum dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Acquisition & Retention NEST Corporation Competitive, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Group Account Director - Experiential Agency The Great & The Good £70,000 - £75,000 per annum, London
- Category Manager - Herbs, Spices & Ready Mixes McCormick Ltd £ Competitive + Benefits , Haddenham, Aylesbury