101 captures £6m Innocent ad task
Innocent, the smoothie-maker majority-owned by Coca-Cola, has appointed 101 to handle its £6 million advertising account ahead of a boost in marketing spend.
Innocent: leaves RKCR/Y&R
The company, which has reviewed its ad account six times in six years, parts company with Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R. The agency had worked on the business since 2010 but declined to repitch.
Agency Insight oversaw the pitch process, which involved a number of agencies at the chemistry meeting stage.
Members of 101’s management, including Laurence Green and Richard Flintham, worked on Innocent at their previous agency Fallon between 2009 and 2010.
Douglas Lamont, the marketing director of Innocent, oversaw the review. He replaced Thomas Delabriere in the role a year ago.
He said: " impressed us with its understanding of our brand and how we work."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Digital & Social - Dublin / London The Great & The Good In the region of £60,000 - £65,000 per annum, Dublin
- Commercial Manager Business Centric Services Group Up to £45,000 per annum + benefits, Old Street
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Marketing Operations - Fixed Term Contract 12 months NEST Corporation Competitve, London
- Senior Account Manager / First Time Account Director Content is King £35k - £45k per annum dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Acquisition & Retention NEST Corporation Competitive, London (Central), London (Greater)