Hometown London wins Maybourne Group ad account
Hometown London has picked up the advertising account for Maybourne Hotel Group, the company that owns Claridge's, the Connaught and the Berkeley.
Claridge's: owner Maybourne Hotel Group appoints Hometown London to its ad account
The agency secured the business without a pitch and is working on a campaign to increase awareness of the three different venues for corporate events and social occasions.
The first round of activity will consist of a print and digital campaign to run in the spring and summer.
Maybourne Hotel Group’s advertising was previously handled in-house.
Simon Labbett, the creative director of Hometown, said: "It’s very exciting to be working with three of the world’s most iconic and progressive hotels. Hotels that are incredibly cherished all over the world."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Marketing Manager Ibiza Rocks Salary: £30K-34K DOE, Based in London head office
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Senior Designer Gabriele Skelton Ã‚£40000 per annum, City of London
- Creative Director, PR Agency, London Office + Great Benefits Fleishman-Hillard Up to £100,000, dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)