Hometown London wins Maybourne Group ad account
Hometown London has picked up the advertising account for Maybourne Hotel Group, the company that owns Claridge's, the Connaught and the Berkeley.
Claridge's: owner Maybourne Hotel Group appoints Hometown London to its ad account
The agency secured the business without a pitch and is working on a campaign to increase awareness of the three different venues for corporate events and social occasions.
The first round of activity will consist of a print and digital campaign to run in the spring and summer.
Maybourne Hotel Group’s advertising was previously handled in-house.
Simon Labbett, the creative director of Hometown, said: "It’s very exciting to be working with three of the world’s most iconic and progressive hotels. Hotels that are incredibly cherished all over the world."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Brand Planner or Brand Strategist (called Insights Manager internally) Girl Hub. Competitive, Ethiopia (ET)
- Head of Marketing Operations - Fixed Term Contract 12 months NEST Corporation Competitve, London
- Brand Partnership Executive - GB Tourism Ireland £28,564 - £34,685 , London
- Head of Acquisition & Retention NEST Corporation Competitive, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Business Development Manager Forster c. £40k + benefits, London Bridge Station, London (Greater)
- PR Executive - Maternity Contract AF Selection £24,000 - £30,000, Worcestershire