E.ON in push to convert home mover prospects
Utility brand E.ON has become the first brand that uses sampling channel Home Move Box to make follow-up calls to its recipients.
Home Move Box: supplier E.ON calls up recipients
The Home Move Box service delivers samples and marketing material from brands including John Lewis, Virgin Media and Fairy, to opted-in recent home movers.
Since taking over as HMB's utility partner from British Gas in October, E.ON has reached around 50,000 households.
It is now paying an additional fee to licence contact data from HMB, which gathers its data from estate agents, on a month-by-month basis.
The terms allow E.ON to make phone calls to prospects about utility services and about the contents of the Home Move Box – E.ON supplies a TV power-down plug. It must not promote non-utility related services in the call.
Charles Wasdell, director of Home Move Box, believes the follow-ups could boost conversion rates from the current inbound rate of between 4% and 6%, to a conversion rate of between 10% and 15%.
This is based on trials conducted by Home Move Box, which followed up deliveries with its own calls.
E.ON will also receive postal and email contact data in addition to the telephone numbers.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Graphic/Web Designer fishtank 17k to 27k per year GBP, United Kingdom
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Digital Brand Manager Nike Europe Competitive + attractive relocation package for foreign hires, Amsterdam
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
- Senior Account Manager [Shopper Marketing] - Excellent London Agency - c£36k + Fill Recruitment Ltd c£36k + and great benefits, West London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...
A recent Brand Republic survey revealed that 78% of respondents felt und...