St Ives acquires Tactical Solutions for £15m
Printing giant St Ives has acquired field sales and marketing company Tactical Solutions for £15m.
Patrick Martell: chief executive of St Ives
The deal aims to provide added value to St Ives’ clients and follows the company’s acquisition of direct marketing and data company Occam for £12m last year.
Tactical Solutions, which has around 320 staff headquarted in Chester, will continue to operate under its current management team that includes founder Lorna Davidson, David Bryant and Geoffrey Faulkner.
In 2009, Tactical Solutions generated a pre-tax profit of £600,000 on revenue of £7.7m, according the company’s financial figures.
Patrick Martell, chief executive of St Ives, said: "Tactical Solutions is an excellent fit with our existing businesses and will give us the opportunity to sell a wider range of services across a broader customer group.
"The acquisition will enable us to offer services that will help our customers to drive sales in the retail environment and maximise the return from their marketing campaigns."
Lorna Davidson, chief executive of Tactical Solutions, said: "We are looking forward to continuing to deliver fantastic results for our existing and new clients but are sure we will be able to up-weight our offering by utilising St Ives’ depth and breadth of experience."
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- senior planner > SPORTS BRANDS collectivo Up to £90,000 plus benefits, London
- Head of Media, Marketing & Communications PGA Competitive, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands
- Account Director- Exciting Online Content Marketing Company- Up to £70,000 plus OTE Cedar Scott Up to £70,000 basic (up to £90,000 OTE) plus share options, Central London
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - BTL/SP/Brand Experience - London - £45 - £55k plus bonus Judi Patton £45K-55K plus bonus, London/Greater London
- Senior Planning Director, International Agency, London, to £120k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £120,000, Central London
- Head of Customer Analytics - Consultancy Harnham £90000 - £100000 per annum + benefits, London
Integrated digital marketing offers huge opportunities to engage, servic...
Mobile marketing is coming of age, and the pace of change is now exponen...
With UK consumers spending an average of £1,083 a year online, int...
Conversational Mobile Marketing: Engage Customers and Empower Advocates (Expert Reports) External website
The pressure is on for marketers and mobile operators to embrace a strat...
As a nation, the UK is media and technology obsessed with over half of t...
All customers have the potential to become your brand advocates, driving...