TNT Post UK sales and marketing director departs
TNT Post UK sales and marketing director Marc Caulfield has left the company to pursue other opportunities.
TNT Post: Marc Caulfield steps down
Caulfield joined the company in 2010, having previously run his own consultancy.
He has also worked a number of advertising and media agencies including in head of direct roles at MPG and Initiative.
TNT has not appointed a successor and is reviewing the post.
In a statement, TNT said Caulfield left "on amicable terms" and it was "appreciative of all the work he has done over the past year".
Follow Daniel Farey-Jones on Twitter @danfareyjones
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Mobile Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- International Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Data Planner - Superb Agency - Soho - up to £50k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £50k + great benefits, Soho, London
- SEO Manager - FMCG Account - Stand-Out Global Media Agency Ultimate Asset £30000 - £36000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Account Manager - top agency in Leeds Perfect Marketing People To £32K, Leeds
- Online Marketing Executive - global business services giant Perfect Marketing People To £25k, Manchester