O2 launches review ahead of customer experience revamp
O2 is ramping up its efforts to improve its customer experience and create a stronger brand identity by undertaking a strategic review of its design strategy.
02: kicks off review
O2 has appointed design agency Echo to ensure it improves the consumer's user experience while the agency has also been briefed with developing new products for O2’s range of mobile accessories.
The move by O2 comes after Marketing revealed the telecoms giant was overhauling its customer service as part of a new "fresh thinking – new possibilities" brand strategy.
O2 wants to create an "open, bold, clear and trusted" brand as it expands its business beyond telecoms services into other areas such as money, ticketing and charity projects.
O2 is trying to mirror the success of Apple, which maintains a strong and clear brand across all touch points, from advertising creative to packaging.
Follow Matthew Chapman at @mattchapmanUK
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Mobile Manager Ultimate Asset £35000 - £50000 per annum + excellent benefits, City of London
- International Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Data Planner - Superb Agency - Soho - up to £50k Fill Recruitment Ltd to £50k + great benefits, Soho, London
- Digital Marketing Manager Salt £40000 - £50000 per annum + bonus, London
- Trainee Account Executive Michael Page Digital £16000 per annum, Guildford
- Market Insight & Reporting Manager Michael Page Digital £42800 - £50300 per annum, London