Haymarket Medical Limited ("Haymarket") is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on the Site. This includes information provided at the time of registration or at the time of posting material or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you enter a competition or promotion sponsored by Haymarket or when you report a problem with the Site.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- Haymarket may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes although you do not have to respond to them.
- Details of your visits to the Site and the resources that you access.
IP Addresses and Cookies
We may collect information about your computer including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. These are data about our users' browsing actions and patterns and do not identify any individual.
Where we store your personal data
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Where we have provided you with a password, which enables you to access certain parts of the Site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. As stated above, it is important you do not share your password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. So, whilst we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot ensure the security of data transmitted by you to the Site. Any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information we will use security procedures and features to prevent unauthorised access to it.
Uses made of the information
We may use information held about you in the following ways:
- to ensure that the Site's content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer
- to provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you; if you would prefer not to have your email address used in this way please let us know by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of our service where you
choose to do so;
- to notify you about changes to our service.
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries as defined in section 736 of the Company Act 1985.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- in the event that we offer to sell any assets in which case we may disclose your personal data to the potential purchaser of such assets;
- if substantially all of Haymarket's assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by us about our customers will be transferred to such third party;
- if we are required to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation or in order to enforce or apply our Terms and Conditions or any other agreement; or protect the rights, property, or safety of Haymarket, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for protection against credit risk and fraud.
We do not disclose individual information to our advertisers, but we may provide them with aggregate information about our users. We may also use such aggregate information to help advertisers reach the kind of audience they want to target. We would comply with our advertisers' wishes by displaying their advertisement to that target audience using the personal data we have collected from you and from others.
You have the right to request us not to disclose any of your personal data or information or to pass information to third parties. We will usually inform you before collecting your data, if we intend to disclose your information to any third party and you can exercise that right by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also notify us by contacting us at email@example.com.
Access to information
Date last reviewed: August 2005
Insight and Supporter Data Director £80,000 - £85,000 per annum (more may be available for an exceptional candidate) National Trust, Swindon, Wiltshire
Group Account Director / Business Director, London, £60k-£70k £60-£70k Direct Recruitment, London
Senior UX Designer £45000 - £50000 per annum The Great & The Good, London
Head of Planning Competitive Salary, negotiable for the right candidate Accord Group Limited, Central London WC1A
CRM - Campaign Manager £32,000 - £38,000 PLUS bonus & company benefits Comparethemarket.com, Peterborough, Cambridgeshire
Partnerships Manager £30,000 - £55,000 PLUS bonus & company benefits Comparethemarket.com, Peterborough, Cambridgeshire
Technology platforms that support digital advertising always have been an intrinsic part of...read more
Today (1 July) big data product company Digital Contact published its latest Digital Contact...read more
The arrival of the OpenRTB 2.3 standard ushers in a major change in the digital advertising...read more