Senior communicators now need the knowledge and ability to take on a more central corporate role.
In the first of a new series, our digital expert explains the best way to manage social customer service.
The importance of a working culture that fosters free thinking and innovation, and why breakfast is the most important meal of the day.
Stop falling into the ego trap and tell clients the truth, not what they want to hear - then you will be able to say that your agency is different
We are seeing a new age of enlightened creativity and a holistic approach to brand communication. It's all about people, people, people.
We have the opportunity to engage consumers like never before - by telling powerful stories and using them in powerful ways.
Do not make another shit for shit - or, how waste can be turned into treasure by thinking beyond the traditional product commercial
How do you keep having sex decades after the honeymoon? Here are the secrets to achieving a long-lasting client/agency relationship.
How we helped to create a corporate identity for Virgin, an inspirational company that has always inherently challenged the 'rules'.
New eras and consumer trends demand big changes to agency business models, technologies and talent - or you risk being left behind.
'Concept brands' based on inspiring values, helped by agencies with broad-ranging creative skills, will usurp heavy-handed 'product brands'.
Efficient and effective advertising that resonates with consumers requires a back-to-basics approach that emphasises simple gut feelings.
ln order to create effective ideas for clients that will genuinely change consumers' behaviour, you have to start right from scratch.
We are currently working in a golden age of marketing creativity - an unprecedented opportunity for us to achieve great things for our clients.
Let's throw out the old, bloated methods of reaching consumers and instead dream up a damn good story that they will want to share
Next-generation campaigning according to the Hirschen Group. Or how to make and deliver clever, integrated and off-beat conversations
Who understands what it takes to build modern businesses better than the people who have already done it with distinction themselves?
Welcome to the new era of marketing convergence as digital and direct interconnect to produce truly effective brand communications.
Featuring work from the British Pregnancy Advisory Service, Churchill, Home Office, Scoffable.com, BBC Sport and TomTom.
The mobile operator turned to Facebook to maximise engagement when it launched a new branding campaign.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior Consultant - Marketing Strategy Trace c. £60k, South East England / London (Greater) / Surrey / London (West), London (Greater) / Twickenham, Lo...
- Associate Director - Marketing Strategy Trace c. £85k, South East England / London (Greater) / Surrey / London (South), London (Greater) / London (West)...
- Quantitative Research Manager Trace £32k to £40k, South East England / Berkshire / Maidenhead, Berkshire / Windsor, Berkshire
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 per annum, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Propel £30000 - £40000 per annum + Excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)