From tying up with luxury brands to using old classics in ads to some special gigs, 2014 was a year to remember
We all know that music has the power to move us emotionally - but data now suggests it can be just as effective at influencing consumers' brand preferences
Although production music has become more popular, the sector faces new challenges in the digital age as it evolves
Choosing the right song can make a great ad, but developing a musical strategy can help build your brand
Recognising its power, and how to utilise it fully, is crucial to the future of brands
Shortlist November/December Boots 'Homecoming' The brief here was to remind us that Christmas is not just about gift-giving, it s an opportunity to celebrate the special people in our lives. We follow members of one extended family who...
Outdoor played a part in many memorable campaigns last year. Enter the sector's top contest to see which will gain recognition
EC1 is a dynamic place with businesses run by people who work and play hard. How do they do it? We have asked a range of the sector's leading lights to tell us how they spend their day. Here, Arthur Kay, co-founder and CEO of bio-bean, the green ener...
EC1 is a dynamic place with businesses run by people who work and play hard. How do they do it? We have asked a range of the sector's leading lights to tell us how they spend their day. Here, Daniel Kaplansky, co-founder of LoveThyChef, the gourmet d...
As you might expect, people in EC1 have plenty of opportunities to celebrate Christmas differently. Whether it's festive food or merry musicals with a twist, here is our list of the best places in EC1 to feel Christmassy.
George Bryant founder and global innovations director,The Brooklyn Brothers, and Owen Lee, executive creative director, FCB Inferno, gave us their take on a selection of ads from the month just gone.
The city's inclusive spirit is a magnet for international talent looking for inspiration
Audiences are always hungry for cultural interactions but, unless those communications are conducted correctly, your brand risks being chewed up and spat out
Perhaps it is the city's compactness that forces people to 'think outside the box' and strive for the big idea
The way to build a global micro-network is by exporting Amsterdam's open and inclusive philosophy
Nowhere else in the world will you find the creative flavours cooked up in Amsterdam's collaborative kitchen
Amsterdam's canals should remind everyone who lives and works in the city of the power of innovative design and transformative ideas
In this age of immediacy, when short-termism rules, advertising could do worse than (re)learn some lessons from the product and platform builders
A crowdsourced marathon between interactive screens that timed runners and shared their congratulatory selfies is named the winner of the Campaign CityLive Challenge.
Collaboration, content and effectiveness were three of the big issues on the agenda as our agency partners met around the table for Campaign's third Adland in Amsterdam debate.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- SENIOR ADVERTISING MANAGER (MATERNITY COVER) notonthehighstreet.com Competitive , Richmond
- Corporate Senior Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £25000 - £29000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- Corporate Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £20000 - £24000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + excellent benefits, London