Promoting the new Ford EcoSport through Facebook paid off and resulted in the sale of all limited-edition cars
Employers' use of interims to solve specific problems has created a career path that has shaken up the comms jobs market, says VMA Group CEO Julia Meighan.
Chris Barraclough and Matt Batten are first in this year's new-look Private Hear to review radio ads from the month just gone.
Leverage real-time opportunities during the games in Brazil.
The retailer put social media at the heart of its festive campaign to both draw in and then re-engage with customers.
Digital changes have transformed the music business, creating exciting opportunities.
As the audience gets savvier, advertising music must evoke genuine emotions - and collaboration is key.
Music is the ideal content to bring together artists, audiences and brands in a multichannel world.
Partnerships between artists and brands work best when the objectives of each party are understood.
As the use of classic songs in ads grows, music publishers are eager to help creatives find the right tracks.
As brands strive to be different, hiring a composer is the only way to have truly original music in an ad.
Music supervisors can only deliver if agencies trust their experience and let the creative process flow.
A distinct set of skills is required to get music partnerships to work with modern global marketing goals.
Library music has come of age as experimental material is created, retro recordings are unearthed and companies can even offer bespoke services.
Brands must understand the values of their collaborators and artists must be convinced of the benefits if a partnership is to prosper.
As record sales dwindle, attractive licensing fees and renewed interest mean artists say 'no' less frequently.
The 31 January deadline to enter the Outdoor Planning Awards 2014 is approaching fast. To submit an entry, see the details below.
Campaign looks back at some of the Connected Campaigns of the Month and showcases brands that made different and effective use of social media over the past year.
The days are gone when you could sit back and wait to be trained. CIPR senior policy and PR officer Andy Ross advises you to get ahead by planning your own training.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Retail Marketing Manager EMEA Callaway Golf Europe Ltd circa £50,000 pa plus benefits, based in Chessington, Surrey
- Account Director Direct Recruitment £45,000, Central London