Idea of the week: Build brand awareness through sponsorship of the Matt Cotton Rallying Team at Wales Rally GB
Reach ABC1 males through high impact marketing & promotions with the dynamic Wales Rally GB.
Matt Cotton Rallying (MCR) will contest the World Rally Championship finale and offers a fresh & innovative way to promote your brand throughout the event. Aside from Formula 1, rallying is fast becoming the most popular motor sport medium in the world, engaging the minds & souls across the globe.
With a wide range of cross platform media outlets including digital, TV, press coverage & team branding, MCR will promote your brand to millions of fans & casual followers alike, through sponsorship of their team. Join the likes of Red Bull, Tesco, Dulux, Airwaves and many more utilising this great sport to market their products.
With a competitive brand awareness solution, grab the attention of a potentially untapped audience and gain differentiation through this exciting platform of promotion with MCR.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- SENIOR ADVERTISING MANAGER (MATERNITY COVER) notonthehighstreet.com Competitive , Richmond
- Corporate Senior Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £25000 - £29000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- Corporate Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £20000 - £24000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + excellent benefits, London