Idea of the week: Build brand awareness through sponsorship of the Matt Cotton Rallying Team at Wales Rally GB
Reach ABC1 males through high impact marketing & promotions with the dynamic Wales Rally GB.
Matt Cotton Rallying (MCR) will contest the World Rally Championship finale and offers a fresh & innovative way to promote your brand throughout the event. Aside from Formula 1, rallying is fast becoming the most popular motor sport medium in the world, engaging the minds & souls across the globe.
With a wide range of cross platform media outlets including digital, TV, press coverage & team branding, MCR will promote your brand to millions of fans & casual followers alike, through sponsorship of their team. Join the likes of Red Bull, Tesco, Dulux, Airwaves and many more utilising this great sport to market their products.
With a competitive brand awareness solution, grab the attention of a potentially untapped audience and gain differentiation through this exciting platform of promotion with MCR.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing Operations - Fixed Term Contract 12 months NEST Corporation Competitve, London
- Senior Account Manager / First Time Account Director Content is King £35k - £45k per annum dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Acquisition & Retention NEST Corporation Competitive, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Group Account Director - Experiential Agency The Great & The Good £70,000 - £75,000 per annum, London
- Category Manager - Herbs, Spices & Ready Mixes McCormick Ltd £ Competitive + Benefits , Haddenham, Aylesbury
- Account Director The Great & The Good £45000 - £50000 per annum, West End