Idea of the week: Build brand awareness through sponsorship of the Matt Cotton Rallying Team at Wales Rally GB
Reach ABC1 males through high impact marketing & promotions with the dynamic Wales Rally GB.
Matt Cotton Rallying (MCR) will contest the World Rally Championship finale and offers a fresh & innovative way to promote your brand throughout the event. Aside from Formula 1, rallying is fast becoming the most popular motor sport medium in the world, engaging the minds & souls across the globe.
With a wide range of cross platform media outlets including digital, TV, press coverage & team branding, MCR will promote your brand to millions of fans & casual followers alike, through sponsorship of their team. Join the likes of Red Bull, Tesco, Dulux, Airwaves and many more utilising this great sport to market their products.
With a competitive brand awareness solution, grab the attention of a potentially untapped audience and gain differentiation through this exciting platform of promotion with MCR.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Business Development Executive Bullfrog Digital LTD Up to £30k + Commission and benifits, Shoreditch
- Head of Strategy, Insight & External Relations London & Partners COMPETITIVE + PRP + BENEFITS, London Bridge
- Senior Account Manager Hot Cow Between £32,000 - £35,000 with discretionary bonuses., Near Chiswick Business Park, a fun and vibrant location to work with events, a lake and bars.
- Project Manager - Integrated / Digital - Superb London Agency Fill Recruitment Ltd £40k - £50k plus bonus and superb benefits!, Central London
- Client Services Director Dot-Gap £55k, Central London
- Senior Brand Strategist Rare Selection £75K - £100K, Central London