Idea of the week: Build brand awareness through sponsorship of the Matt Cotton Rallying Team at Wales Rally GB
Reach ABC1 males through high impact marketing & promotions with the dynamic Wales Rally GB.
Matt Cotton Rallying (MCR) will contest the World Rally Championship finale and offers a fresh & innovative way to promote your brand throughout the event. Aside from Formula 1, rallying is fast becoming the most popular motor sport medium in the world, engaging the minds & souls across the globe.
With a wide range of cross platform media outlets including digital, TV, press coverage & team branding, MCR will promote your brand to millions of fans & casual followers alike, through sponsorship of their team. Join the likes of Red Bull, Tesco, Dulux, Airwaves and many more utilising this great sport to market their products.
With a competitive brand awareness solution, grab the attention of a potentially untapped audience and gain differentiation through this exciting platform of promotion with MCR.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Business Development Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Digital Acquisition Manager - Leading Online Biz GoodEgg Digital £70k + Bonus and Benefits, United Kingdom / England / North West England / Lancashire / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Search Marketing Manager - International Markets Search Laboratory £24,000 - £30,000 per annum + benefits , Yorkshire and the Humber / North Yorkshire / West Yorkshire / Harrogate, North Yorkshire / Leeds,...
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £Excellent Salary Package , South East England / London (Greater)
- Marketing Communications Senior Manager Lloyd's of London Competitive salary and benefits package , London (City of), London (Greater)