Idea of the week: Build brand awareness through sponsorship of the Matt Cotton Rallying Team at Wales Rally GB
Reach ABC1 males through high impact marketing & promotions with the dynamic Wales Rally GB.
Matt Cotton Rallying (MCR) will contest the World Rally Championship finale and offers a fresh & innovative way to promote your brand throughout the event. Aside from Formula 1, rallying is fast becoming the most popular motor sport medium in the world, engaging the minds & souls across the globe.
With a wide range of cross platform media outlets including digital, TV, press coverage & team branding, MCR will promote your brand to millions of fans & casual followers alike, through sponsorship of their team. Join the likes of Red Bull, Tesco, Dulux, Airwaves and many more utilising this great sport to market their products.
With a competitive brand awareness solution, grab the attention of a potentially untapped audience and gain differentiation through this exciting platform of promotion with MCR.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Fundraising Development Officer Comic Relief From £35,000pa, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Digital Creative Manager UCAS £comp + 25-days leave, flexible benefits and other fringe benefits, including Xmas closure , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Digital Media Manager Save the Children £37,000 + Benefits, London (Greater)
- Consumer Activation Controller Mast-Jaegermeister UK Limited Salary depending on experience. Additional bonus, pension, BUPA, life assurance, 25 days' holiday., Camberley, Surrey
- PR Manager AF Selection £25,000 - £35,000 + Benefits, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)