Incentivise purchases using cash rewards with TopCashback's 'Snap & Save'
TopCashback.co.uk has launched 'Snap & Save' a mobile solution that allows brands to pay their customers rewards based on their product purchases.
With over 2million online members and 500k app downloads, brands and retailers can use Snap & Save to increase their brand awareness and drive sales in-store. 'Snap and Save' provides solutions and the flexibility to set up campaigns within a day, with the ability to capture valuable consumer data.
This is a unique opportunity outside traditional consumer marketing. Join the likes of some of the UK’s biggest brands like O2, The Body Shop, Currys, PC World and many more with ‘Snap & Save’.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Marketing & Communications Executive AF Selection Up to £25,000, Derbyshire
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Senior Designer Gabriele Skelton Ã‚£40000 per annum, City of London
- Creative Director, PR Agency, London Office + Great Benefits Fleishman-Hillard Up to £100,000, dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)