Incentivise purchases using cash rewards with TopCashback's 'Snap & Save'
TopCashback.co.uk has launched 'Snap & Save' a mobile solution that allows brands to pay their customers rewards based on their product purchases.
With over 2million online members and 500k app downloads, brands and retailers can use Snap & Save to increase their brand awareness and drive sales in-store. 'Snap and Save' provides solutions and the flexibility to set up campaigns within a day, with the ability to capture valuable consumer data.
This is a unique opportunity outside traditional consumer marketing. Join the likes of some of the UK’s biggest brands like O2, The Body Shop, Currys, PC World and many more with ‘Snap & Save’.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Data Journalist PRISM Highly Competitive, London
- Head of New Media Department for Work and Pensions Salary £60,030 to £72,880., Westminster
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 per annum, London (Greater)
- Shopper Insights Manager PepsiCo negotiable, Theale
- CMI Director Ball & Hoolahan £95,000 + Car/Car Allowance , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Assistant Marketing Strategy Manager Thorntons £Competitive + Benefits, Alfreton, Derbyshire