Incentivise purchases using cash rewards with TopCashback's 'Snap & Save'
TopCashback.co.uk has launched 'Snap & Save' a mobile solution that allows brands to pay their customers rewards based on their product purchases.
With over 2million online members and 500k app downloads, brands and retailers can use Snap & Save to increase their brand awareness and drive sales in-store. 'Snap and Save' provides solutions and the flexibility to set up campaigns within a day, with the ability to capture valuable consumer data.
This is a unique opportunity outside traditional consumer marketing. Join the likes of some of the UK’s biggest brands like O2, The Body Shop, Currys, PC World and many more with ‘Snap & Save’.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Commercial Market Analyst UCAS c.£35,000 , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Creative Production Controller (Maternity Cover) Asthma UK £34,361 - £36,169, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Product Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (City of), London (Greater)
- Marketing Brand Manager Clipper Ventures Circa £40k - dependent on experience, South East England / South West England / Gosport, Hampshire
- Customer Insight Manager Tottenham Hotspur Between £40,000-£45,000 per annum + benefits (dependant on experience), London (North), London (Greater)
- Sponsorship Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)