Incentivise purchases using cash rewards with TopCashback's 'Snap & Save'
TopCashback.co.uk has launched 'Snap & Save' a mobile solution that allows brands to pay their customers rewards based on their product purchases.
With over 2million online members and 500k app downloads, brands and retailers can use Snap & Save to increase their brand awareness and drive sales in-store. 'Snap and Save' provides solutions and the flexibility to set up campaigns within a day, with the ability to capture valuable consumer data.
This is a unique opportunity outside traditional consumer marketing. Join the likes of some of the UK’s biggest brands like O2, The Body Shop, Currys, PC World and many more with ‘Snap & Save’.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Creative Production Controller (Maternity Cover) Asthma UK £34,361 - £36,169, London (Central), London (Greater)
- MARKETING MANAGER - Fashion Success Digital negotiable, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Optimisation Manager / Ad & Campaign Operations Manager UCAS Up to £50,000 plus 30-days annual leave, bonus, flexible benefits & pension, London (Central), London (Greater) / Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Sponsorship Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Marketing - SyFy NBC Universal Competitive, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater)