Incentivise purchases using cash rewards with TopCashback's 'Snap & Save'
TopCashback.co.uk has launched 'Snap & Save' a mobile solution that allows brands to pay their customers rewards based on their product purchases.
With over 2million online members and 500k app downloads, brands and retailers can use Snap & Save to increase their brand awareness and drive sales in-store. 'Snap and Save' provides solutions and the flexibility to set up campaigns within a day, with the ability to capture valuable consumer data.
This is a unique opportunity outside traditional consumer marketing. Join the likes of some of the UK’s biggest brands like O2, The Body Shop, Currys, PC World and many more with ‘Snap & Save’.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing and Communications Alexandra Palace Trading £40,000 + bonus + benefits, London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Engagement Planning (UK) BespokeHR £80,000 - £85,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Interim Head of Brand The Rank Group To attract the right person!, Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Head of Marketing - Travel. Better Placed Recruitment £80000 per annum + Car + bonus + Benefits , Leeds