Future 5 awards: Why EDF Energy should win your vote
To raise awareness of its position as the official electricity supplier to the London 2012 Olympic and Paralympic Games and its sponsorship of the iconic London Eye, EDF Energy embarked on a consumer engagement campaign that would bring its 'Feel Better Energy' positioning to life.
The 'Feel Better Energy’ campaign applied innovative technology to illuminate the EDF Energy London Eye in parallel with Brits’ sentiments about the Games.
An algorithm, developed with MIT graduates, gaged the sentiment of every tweet originating in the UK relating to London 2012 and delivered a daily percentage positivity score – turning the central London landmark into the world’s first social media-powered spectacular nightly light show backed by low-carbon electricity.
Following the campaign, EDF Energy was named the no.1 domestic sponsor of the Games by awareness.
To vote for EDF Energy click here.
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Account Director - Top London Advertising Agency c£50k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£50k, Central London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Senior CRM Planner Direct Recruitment £80,000 - £95,000, Central London
- Planner Direct Recruitment Up to 60k plus benefits, Central London
- Junior Recruitment Consultant, Insight Team Hasson Associates £Competitive , Central London
- UK Digital Lead Hasson Associates £70,000 - £83,000, Central London