Guarantee editorial coverage with TAN Media's native advertising service
Achieve National and Regional coverage on a choice of over 1500 news sites in front of relevant consumers with Native Advertising.
This service enables brands to deliver their marketing message to online audiences, without disrupting their reading experience or flow. Placements can be hand selected to ensure maximum relevance and targeting.
TAN Media will write the content, collaborating with professional journalists at the Press Association to create high quality news stories and/or features for your brand/product. They will then help you select from a choice of over 1500 National newspaper, magazine and specialist websites. TAN Media will work with your budget and objectives to create to amplify your content and guarantee that a fixed volume of views are achieved.
Native Advertising is a 'hot topic' in the digital news media industry. By placing branded content in the stream of news there is no distraction or break in the flow of the user experience. This leads to guaranteed exposure, raises brand awareness and drives traffic.
Find out more here.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Data Journalist PRISM Highly Competitive, London
- Head of New Media Department for Work and Pensions Salary £60,030 to £72,880., Westminster
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 per annum, London (Greater)
- Shopper Insights Manager PepsiCo negotiable, Theale
- CMI Director Ball & Hoolahan £95,000 + Car/Car Allowance , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Assistant Marketing Strategy Manager Thorntons £Competitive + Benefits, Alfreton, Derbyshire