Entries to new Brand Republic Digital Awards now open
The UK is a hotbed for digital innovation. New for 2014, the Brand Republic Digital Awards (formerly the Rev Awards) recognise those at the forefront of the world's most dynamic and fast moving communications industry.
Representing today's all-encompassing digital landscape, these Awards celebrate the ingenuity and imaginative use of technology in the
The deadline for entries is Thursday 27 February. For the full category list and to download the entry guide, visit BRdigitalawards.com.
Any questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 020 8267 4161.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Creative Director, PR Agency, London Office + Great Benefits Fleishman-Hillard Up to £100,000, dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Digital & Social - Dublin / London The Great & The Good In the region of £60,000 - £65,000 per annum, Dublin
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Group Account Director - Experiential Agency The Great & The Good £70,000 - £75,000 per annum, London
- SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/GROUP ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - shopper marketing agency - London Judi Patton £50-65k dependent on experience plus benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Category Manager - Herbs, Spices & Ready Mixes McCormick Ltd £ Competitive + Benefits , Haddenham, Aylesbury