Entries to new Brand Republic Digital Awards now open
The UK is a hotbed for digital innovation. New for 2014, the Brand Republic Digital Awards (formerly the Rev Awards) recognise those at the forefront of the world's most dynamic and fast moving communications industry.
Representing today's all-encompassing digital landscape, these Awards celebrate the ingenuity and imaginative use of technology in the
The deadline for entries is Thursday 27 February. For the full category list and to download the entry guide, visit BRdigitalawards.com.
Any questions? Contact email@example.com or 020 8267 4161.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Fundraising Development Officer Comic Relief From £35,000pa, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Digital Creative Manager UCAS £comp + 25-days leave, flexible benefits and other fringe benefits, including Xmas closure , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Digital Media Manager Save the Children £37,000 + Benefits, London (Greater)
- Consumer Activation Controller Mast-Jaegermeister UK Limited Salary depending on experience. Additional bonus, pension, BUPA, life assurance, 25 days' holiday., Camberley, Surrey
- PR Manager AF Selection £25,000 - £35,000 + Benefits, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)