Entries to new Brand Republic Digital Awards now open
The UK is a hotbed for digital innovation. New for 2014, the Brand Republic Digital Awards (formerly the Rev Awards) recognise those at the forefront of the world's most dynamic and fast moving communications industry.
Representing today's all-encompassing digital landscape, these Awards celebrate the ingenuity and imaginative use of technology in the
The deadline for entries is Thursday 27 February. For the full category list and to download the entry guide, visit BRdigitalawards.com.
Any questions? Contact email@example.com or 020 8267 4161.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Midweight Copywriter Major Players £35000 - £40000 per annum, London (South), London (Greater)
- Account manager Gemini Search £24000.00 - £28000.00 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Director - Integrated Agency with Int. Drinks, Entertainment & Tech Accounts Rocket Recruitment £44,000 - 48,000 + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (City of), London (...
- Digital Production Manager ADLIB c.£35k, South West England / Bristol, City of Bristol
- Brand Development Manager Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £40,000 - £42,000, London (Greater)