Multi-platform content marketing with John Brown Media
John Brown Media create and deliver content marketing programmes for some of the world's best-loved brands, such as Waitrose, Jamie Oliver and John Lewis.
Content marketing is the targeted distribution of sales messages in formats that don’t feel like sales messages to the audience.
Content marketing as a media strategy has prospered in recent years. The reason for its success is that content marketing can deliver an omni-channel strategy for our omni-channel world effectively. John Brown Media offer the chance to profile content on a multi-platform scale through social media, magazines, websites, apps and mobile.
An unrivalled publishing heritage, creative flair and the size and spread of their media departments ensures that John Brown Media can create and deliver brand awareness, attract and retain consumers’ attention and encourage content sharing and amplification.
Find out how to reach your brand audience through prominent, timely and relevant content here.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Commercial Head of Branded Content-Established Digital Business Ultimate Asset £65000 - £76000 per annum + bonus and huge benefits , London
- PPC Senior Executive - Big Brand - PPC Ultimate Asset £23000 - £28000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Graphic Designer:(Fashion,Retail,Conceptual,Print, Digital) Creative Recruitment £23000 - £30000 per annum, London
- Paid Media Account Manager - Paid Search PPC - Agency Leader Ultimate Asset £28000 - £38000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- PR Senior Account Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £26000 - £33000 per annum, Manchester
- Biddable Paid Social Manager - Paid Media - FMCG Client Ultimate Asset £30000 - £40000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London