Get bespoke brief responses in seven days with getmemedia
We know what the New Year is like. The challenge to find exciting, innovative, bespoke responses to your media briefs.
Do you go with what you’ve done before or try something different? It’s a tough choice for any marketer. And, more importantly what new ideas should you try?
getmemedia.com provides a useful bespoke service that takes the hassle out of getting campaign ideas from media owners you might not know of. The briefing service enables you to submit a brief which could be anything from looking for experiential agencies or a sampling campaign, right through to 'I've got £100k, what can I do to target students?'
Confidentiality is assured, and we return top line ideas within 7 days. Why not discover something new?
Find out how here.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Marketing & Communications Executive AF Selection Up to £25,000, Derbyshire
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Senior Designer Gabriele Skelton Ã‚£40000 per annum, City of London
- Creative Director, PR Agency, London Office + Great Benefits Fleishman-Hillard Up to £100,000, dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)