Target Mums through TV and online partnerships with Turner Media Innovations
Sounds Like Fun on Cartoonito is an exciting opportunity to target a huge audience of mums with pre-school children.
Cartoonito provides fun and entertaining light educational viewing for pre-school children. It includes a highly engaged online community of mums sharing stories and experiences, as well as interactive and educational games for the little ones.
Sounds Like Fun is a channel initiative which runs on-air and online to provide short bursts of content showing real kids learning the phonics way, blended with popular TV characters like Fireman Sam. Sounds Like Fun provides a unique setting for advertisers to frame their brands, and sponsors will also have permanent media placements on the site.
All activity will be complemented by discussion and call-outs on the Cartoonito Parents Facebook group. 18,500 members will be encouraged to discuss their child's learning, which can include a client message within this communication, making it an ideal opportunity to raise brand awareness.
Find out more here.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £68,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London
- Digital Executive - Fluent French & Dutch Barclay Meade £200 - £250 per day, Berkshire
- SEO Consultant The Little Black Book Agency £20000 - £25000 per annum, Greater Manchester
- Interactive / Digital Designer The Little Black Book Agency £25000 - £35000 per annum, Greater Manchester
- Digital Account Executive The Little Black Book Agency £16000 - £18000 per annum, Lancashire
- In-House Graphic Designer Major Players £30000 - £40000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)