Engage Direct with Sainsbury's Customers via Experiential Events at Over 400 Stores Nationwide
Access Point present an exciting opportunity to promote your clients product or service in over 400 Sainsbury's stores across the country.
This is a cost effective and engaging opportunity that provides sales/lead generation and brand visibility ensuring an impressive ROI.
Sainsbury’s stores can be specifically targeted for demographics, footfall and location, with a choice of car park or hard standing locations available in each approved store to ensure your clients can make the most of this promotion.
This is the ideal opportunity to not only raise awareness and encourage trials, but also gain instant feedback and capture data from key audiences. Further, drive sales through distributing vouchers or purchasing incentives right in the proximity of point of sale.
Access Point are offering a 15% discount for getmemedia.com subscribers. Find out more about this exclusive offer and the opportunity details.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Digital Creative Manager UCAS £comp + 25-days leave, flexible benefits and other fringe benefits, including Xmas closure , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Senior Fundraising Development Officer Comic Relief From £35,000pa, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Operations Manager Tottenham Hotspur Football Club Up to £55,000 + Bonus, North London
- Consumer Activation Controller Mast-Jaegermeister UK Limited Salary depending on experience. Additional bonus, pension, BUPA, life assurance, 25 days' holiday., Camberley, Surrey
- PR Manager AF Selection £25,000 - £35,000 + Benefits, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)