Engage Direct with Sainsbury's Customers via Experiential Events at Over 400 Stores Nationwide
Access Point present an exciting opportunity to promote your clients product or service in over 400 Sainsbury's stores across the country.
This is a cost effective and engaging opportunity that provides sales/lead generation and brand visibility ensuring an impressive ROI.
Sainsbury’s stores can be specifically targeted for demographics, footfall and location, with a choice of car park or hard standing locations available in each approved store to ensure your clients can make the most of this promotion.
This is the ideal opportunity to not only raise awareness and encourage trials, but also gain instant feedback and capture data from key audiences. Further, drive sales through distributing vouchers or purchasing incentives right in the proximity of point of sale.
Access Point are offering a 15% discount for getmemedia.com subscribers. Find out more about this exclusive offer and the opportunity details.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Head of Marketing Operations - Fixed Term Contract 12 months NEST Corporation Competitve, London
- Senior Account Manager / First Time Account Director Content is King £35k - £45k per annum dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Acquisition & Retention NEST Corporation Competitive, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Group Account Director - Experiential Agency The Great & The Good £70,000 - £75,000 per annum, London
- Category Manager - Herbs, Spices & Ready Mixes McCormick Ltd £ Competitive + Benefits , Haddenham, Aylesbury
- Account Director The Great & The Good £45000 - £50000 per annum, West End