Print and digital opportunities with F&F Magazine
F&F Magazine is a print and online global brand, delivering a blend of arresting fashion photography and aspirational storytelling.
Curated by some of the biggest names and contributors in the fashion industry led by Marie O'Riordan, editor-in-chief and formerly of Marie Claire and ELLE, it provides a strong point of view on each fashion season, as well as an overview of beauty trends and popular culture.
Build awareness of your brand in front of a female audience with lots of disposable income who love fashion, media and are multichannel savvy. The magazine's print and online content is rich with a blend of global catwalk fashion, inspirational celebrities and F&F's own brand products.
Advertising opportunities include:
Full and double page
Half page vertical
Half page horizontal
F&F's audience want to be on trend and are willing to pay more for higher quality, but are also looking for good deals. Bi-annually, you will see some of the greatest names on the pages of F&F Magazine, from stylists to muses, photographers and writers. The first issue launched on 3 April during an exclusive catwalk show to an audience of 400 press and fashion influencers at Somerset House.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Marketing Brand Manager Clipper Ventures Circa £40k - dependent on experience, South East England / South West England / Gosport, Hampshire
- Commercial Market Analyst UCAS c.£35,000 , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Customer Insight Manager Tottenham Hotspur Between £40,000-£45,000 per annum + benefits (dependant on experience), London (North), London (Greater)
- Creative Production Controller (Maternity Cover) Asthma UK £34,361 - £36,169, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Sponsorship Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Digital Executive Innesco £20k-26k, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater) / London (City of), London (Greater)