Print and digital opportunities with F&F Magazine
F&F Magazine is a print and online global brand, delivering a blend of arresting fashion photography and aspirational storytelling.
Curated by some of the biggest names and contributors in the fashion industry led by Marie O'Riordan, editor-in-chief and formerly of Marie Claire and ELLE, it provides a strong point of view on each fashion season, as well as an overview of beauty trends and popular culture.
Build awareness of your brand in front of a female audience with lots of disposable income who love fashion, media and are multichannel savvy. The magazine's print and online content is rich with a blend of global catwalk fashion, inspirational celebrities and F&F's own brand products.
Advertising opportunities include:
Full and double page
Half page vertical
Half page horizontal
F&F's audience want to be on trend and are willing to pay more for higher quality, but are also looking for good deals. Bi-annually, you will see some of the greatest names on the pages of F&F Magazine, from stylists to muses, photographers and writers. The first issue launched on 3 April during an exclusive catwalk show to an audience of 400 press and fashion influencers at Somerset House.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- BTL AGENCY ACCOUNT HANDLERS - integrated, shopper, sales promotion, retail, digital Judi Patton £22K-£55K, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- SENIOR ADVERTISING MANAGER (MATERNITY COVER) notonthehighstreet.com Competitive , Richmond
- Corporate Senior Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £25000 - £29000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- Corporate Executive - Volunteer Fundraising (Home Based) Cancer Research UK £20000 - £24000 per annum + Car + Excellent benefits, Nationwide
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Delivery Manager Cancer Research UK £35000 per annum + excellent benefits, London