Partnership opportunities with the England women's cricket team
The ECB are very proud to be able to offer brands the opportunity to become a partner of England Women's Cricket Team from 2014 onwards.
England Women are arguably the nation's most successful female sports team. They are back-to-back Ashes winners in 2013 and 2014 and runners-up in ICC World T20. Their profile in the media has never been higher. Opportunities create brand awareness and visibility via multiple channels (perimeter, in-ground sampling/activation, digital, images, appearances).
This is a cost effective opportunity to raise brand awareness, sample product, talk to existing or new customers in an interesting way. Associate with a successful, iconic, winning team, demonstrating 'Olympian values'. Players are role models and ambassadors for their sport and country with a significant and growing UK media impact.
The ICC Women's World Cup will be held in England and Wales in 2017.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Digital Creative Manager UCAS £comp + 25-days leave, flexible benefits and other fringe benefits, including Xmas closure , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Senior Fundraising Development Officer Comic Relief From £35,000pa, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Operations Manager Tottenham Hotspur Football Club Up to £55,000 + Bonus, North London
- Consumer Activation Controller Mast-Jaegermeister UK Limited Salary depending on experience. Additional bonus, pension, BUPA, life assurance, 25 days' holiday., Camberley, Surrey
- PR Manager AF Selection £25,000 - £35,000 + Benefits, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)