Partnership opportunities with the England women's cricket team
The ECB are very proud to be able to offer brands the opportunity to become a partner of England Women's Cricket Team from 2014 onwards.
England Women are arguably the nation's most successful female sports team. They are back-to-back Ashes winners in 2013 and 2014 and runners-up in ICC World T20. Their profile in the media has never been higher. Opportunities create brand awareness and visibility via multiple channels (perimeter, in-ground sampling/activation, digital, images, appearances).
This is a cost effective opportunity to raise brand awareness, sample product, talk to existing or new customers in an interesting way. Associate with a successful, iconic, winning team, demonstrating 'Olympian values'. Players are role models and ambassadors for their sport and country with a significant and growing UK media impact.
The ICC Women's World Cup will be held in England and Wales in 2017.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England
- Creative Director, PR Agency, London Office + Great Benefits Fleishman-Hillard Up to £100,000, dep on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Digital & Social - Dublin / London The Great & The Good In the region of £60,000 - £65,000 per annum, Dublin
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Group Account Director - Experiential Agency The Great & The Good £70,000 - £75,000 per annum, London
- SENIOR ACCOUNT DIRECTOR/GROUP ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - shopper marketing agency - London Judi Patton £50-65k dependent on experience plus benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)