Partnership opportunities with the England women's cricket team
The ECB are very proud to be able to offer brands the opportunity to become a partner of England Women's Cricket Team from 2014 onwards.
England Women are arguably the nation's most successful female sports team. They are back-to-back Ashes winners in 2013 and 2014 and runners-up in ICC World T20. Their profile in the media has never been higher. Opportunities create brand awareness and visibility via multiple channels (perimeter, in-ground sampling/activation, digital, images, appearances).
This is a cost effective opportunity to raise brand awareness, sample product, talk to existing or new customers in an interesting way. Associate with a successful, iconic, winning team, demonstrating 'Olympian values'. Players are role models and ambassadors for their sport and country with a significant and growing UK media impact.
The ICC Women's World Cup will be held in England and Wales in 2017.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Planner - Internal Marketing Agency National Trust £36,000 - £44,000* per annum, Swindon, Wiltshire
- Campaign Planner - Internal Marketing Agency National Trust £27,916 - £32,500* per annum, Swindon, Wiltshire
- Assistant Marketing Strategy Manager Thorntons £Competitive + Benefits, Alfreton, Derbyshire
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £Excellent Salary Package , South East England / London (Greater)
- Innovation Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £48,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East England