Nickelodeon identifies digital tribes with new research: 'Me, Myselfie and I'
Nickelodeon commissioned the bespoke "Me, Myselfie and I" research project to gain a deeper understanding of kids' lives today and to provide insight into how the digital world defines their relationship with media.
Through interviews with over 1,000 kids aged between six and eleven, the study reveals that the ways kids use and feel about devices is more complex than current advertising models may provide for. Not dictated by gender or age, kids use of devices is defined by what it is they want to get from their social interactions and the content they consume.
With this insight, advertisers, sales team, promotional partners and content producers are in a position where they should be able to reach audiences in a more effective and meaningful way.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Commercial Manager Business Centric Services Group Up to £45,000 per annum + benefits, Old Street
- Head of Marketing Operations - Fixed Term Contract 12 months NEST Corporation Competitve, London
- Senior Account Manager / First Time Account Director Content is King £35k - £45k per annum dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head of Acquisition & Retention NEST Corporation Competitive, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Group Account Director - Experiential Agency The Great & The Good £70,000 - £75,000 per annum, London
- Category Manager - Herbs, Spices & Ready Mixes McCormick Ltd £ Competitive + Benefits , Haddenham, Aylesbury