Is the heat stifling your marketing creativity?
We're able to help you with that.
It’s certainly hot out there, and we know how that can impact on your ability to come up with creative ideas. So why not grab an ice cream and have a look though what we’ve got to help you out. To give you a taster there is new youth research, mobile proximity targeting and Rugby sponsorship alongside student and Christmas ideas.
With the heat and holidays around the corner, we know it can be difficult to find a starting point. So, we put together a search engine for you to find out about ideas that are relevant for your brand and target market. We’ve made it really easy to start getting inspired, so why not give it a try? Best of all it’s free to use.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Shopper Insights Manager PepsiCo negotiable, Theale
- Senior Account Manager Ice (London) Ltd Competitive Salary dependent on experience, Windsor, Berkshire
- Data Journalist PRISM Highly Competitive, London
- CMI Director Ball & Hoolahan £95,000 + Car/Car Allowance , London (Central), London (Greater)
- SEO Executive - Retail - £30K - Hertfordshire Salt £25000 - £30000 per annum, Watford
- Insight Manager EMR £65000 - £75000 per annum + bonus and benefits, London