Is the heat stifling your marketing creativity?
We're able to help you with that.
It’s certainly hot out there, and we know how that can impact on your ability to come up with creative ideas. So why not grab an ice cream and have a look though what we’ve got to help you out. To give you a taster there is new youth research, mobile proximity targeting and Rugby sponsorship alongside student and Christmas ideas.
With the heat and holidays around the corner, we know it can be difficult to find a starting point. So, we put together a search engine for you to find out about ideas that are relevant for your brand and target market. We’ve made it really easy to start getting inspired, so why not give it a try? Best of all it’s free to use.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Senior Fundraising Development Officer Comic Relief From £35,000pa, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Operations Manager Tottenham Hotspur Football Club Up to £55,000 + Bonus, North London
- Senior Digital Creative Manager UCAS £comp + 25-days leave, flexible benefits and other fringe benefits, including Xmas closure , Cheltenham, Gloucestershire
- Consumer Activation Controller Mast-Jaegermeister UK Limited Salary depending on experience. Additional bonus, pension, BUPA, life assurance, 25 days' holiday., Camberley, Surrey
- PR Manager AF Selection £25,000 - £35,000 + Benefits, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)