Is the heat stifling your marketing creativity?
We're able to help you with that.
It’s certainly hot out there, and we know how that can impact on your ability to come up with creative ideas. So why not grab an ice cream and have a look though what we’ve got to help you out. To give you a taster there is new youth research, mobile proximity targeting and Rugby sponsorship alongside student and Christmas ideas.
With the heat and holidays around the corner, we know it can be difficult to find a starting point. So, we put together a search engine for you to find out about ideas that are relevant for your brand and target market. We’ve made it really easy to start getting inspired, so why not give it a try? Best of all it’s free to use.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
Latest jobs Jobs web feed
- Data Journalist PRISM Highly Competitive, London
- Head of New Media Department for Work and Pensions Salary £60,030 to £72,880., Westminster
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 per annum, London (Greater)
- Shopper Insights Manager PepsiCo negotiable, Theale
- CMI Director Ball & Hoolahan £95,000 + Car/Car Allowance , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Assistant Marketing Strategy Manager Thorntons £Competitive + Benefits, Alfreton, Derbyshire